If you’ve been considering artificial grass but haven’t committed to the idea, you’re not alone. Many people today are giving serious thought to artificial grass as a means to save money, save water and minimize the environmental toll of traditional lawns. If you’re on the fence, take a quick look at the Top 7 Reasons to Make the Switch to artificial grass.
1. Artificial Grass Pays for Itself: When considering savings on landscape irrigation and landscape maintenance, the typical artificial grass installation pays for itself within 3 to 5 years when compared to a natural lawn.
2. No Mowing: Not only does artificial grass eliminate the need to mow your lawn, it also helps spare the environment. The typical household lawn mower, when used for just one hour, generates as much pollution as a car driving on the freeway in traffic for 10 hours.
3. No Watering: In California and elsewhere, the drought is severe. Artificial grass can save 37 gallons of water per square foot per year. For a typical residence with 1,000 square feet of lawn, the installation of artificial grass will save over 700,000 gallons of water in its useful lifetime.
4. Minimal Maintenance: With artificial grass you save on monthly maintenance costs and no longer need to spread fertilizer and pesticides.
5. Artificial Grass Looks Great Year Round: Drought, El Nino, La Nina, heat, wind, snow, rain…weather patterns and seasons never affect the aesthetic. The grasses offered by Purchase Green are the very best the industry has to offer. Our products look and feel amazing. Check them out here.
6: There’s All Kinds of Rebates Available: Many water districts offer sizable rebates to homeowners who choose to replace traditional lawns with artificial grass. Check out the Association of Synthetic Grass Installers for a list of rebates in your area.
7. Artificial Grass is Proven Safe: All Purchase Green grasses and products are tested right here in the United States. They are lead-safe, non-toxic and low maintenance. All of our grasses and products are environmentally-sustainable, eco-friendly and safe for both pets and people.