Purchase Green is pleased to provide our customers with several financing programs to help with the cost of artificial grass installation.
Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions
The first program is Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions. This financing program is credit card-based, meaning customers who would like to take advantage of this offer must meet certain credit criteria in order to be approved.
There are two financing options available through Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Immediate access to revolving credit line upon approval
- Competitive interest rates with two financing options available (12 months special financing and reduced rate APR)
- Financing program exclusively for your residential project
- Opportunity to pay for their projects over time
- A competitive interest rate
Renovate America’s Home Energy Renovation Opportunity (HERO)
HERO financing from Renovate America is the nation’s largest PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) financing provider. It provides homeowners access to innovative financing for energy-efficient, water-conserving1, renewable energy and hurricane protection2 home improvements, which can help lower your utility bills, and may increase your property value. Approvals are primarily based on the equity in your home and debt payment history rather than your credit score, and the interest on your payments may be tax deductible.*
- No money down
- 100% financing, up to approved amount
- Not primarily based on credit score
- Fast approvals
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Flexible term lengths
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Paid along with your property taxes
1 Only available in California
2 Only available in Florida
* Please contact your tax advisor to determine if you may be eligible for tax benefits.
Like the HERO program, mPower is a financing mechanism that allows property owners to install energy and water efficiency retrofits and renewable energy systems. The financed amount is amortized and the annual amount due is added to the property tax bill. Presently, mPower is available only to residents of Placer County, CA and the city of Folsom, CA.
All residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, or multi-family residential (5 units or more) property owners located in any of Placer County’s incorporated cities or towns, the unincorporated areas of Placer County, or the City of Folsom who receive a secured property tax bill are eligible to apply. Certain eligibility requirements must be met. Visit www.mpowerplacer.org for details.
Benefits of using mPower include:
- Easy to apply
- No money down
- Fixed interest rate of 6%
- No credit reports are generated and the assessment does not appear on any future credit reports
- Financing is based on the value of the property not on the applicant’s income
- Financed amount is repaid on your property tax bill
- Assessments not yet paid in full may be passed on to subsequent property owners