Green is totally the new black. Companies around the world are starting to introduce green initiatives every day. Google just introduced a water conservation campaign in all of their offices. All new offices are being built as “Green buildings”, solar powered and using bio fueled vehicles. Big businesses realize that not only is going green good for the planet but its good for their business. When a business is marketed as a green business, they are showing the consumer that they care. Artificial grass provides businesses yet another way to go green. Planters outside the front doors, stay green all year around, and patio furniture companies can show a much prettier presentation. Artificial grass can improve the reputation of your business because it is beautiful and its green conscious.
- Purchase Green Named on Entrepreneur 2022 Top New & Emerging Franchises List
- PerfectGroom: The Newest Addition to Purchase Green’s Maintenance Product line
- Purchase Green Opens New Franchise in Colorado Springs, CO
- Purchase Green Opens New Franchise in San Antonio, Texas
- All You Need to Know About PG Turf Bomb Enzymatic Cleaner & Deodorizer